Disclaimer

Do your own due diligence first before investing. The writer will not be responsible for any capital loss as a result of reading this blog.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dear Blog

Hello Bloooooooog!!! This is my first blog, first blog post of my life! Do i sound very excited? The answer is NO. But maybe, maybe just a little. I usually don't blog or write diaries, but I'm inspired for some reason to store information about my analysis of companies and the learning process of securities.

I recently read an article about Warren Buffett that prompt me to blog. It mentioned that those who write well can process their thoughts clearly. By putting thoughts into words and words into thoughts, one can fully understand what you read or think. Yes, the reason I blog is because I want to write well, process my thoughts clearly and to speak well. In fact, Warren Buffett is considered as one of the best financial writers, so does his partner Charlie Munger. I admire the way they speak, full of wisdom, wit and humour.

The problem I have is that ideas are jumbled up in my brain cells and I need to find a way to organise it into mental models. I'm sure this blog can help me with that.

By now you should know what type of investor I am.

Cheers! d:P

No comments: